Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Bump in the Road

I tried an experiment a couple of days ago. I speced Rusty Mortal Strike, grabbed my Bloodied Arcanite Reaper, pushed Healdizzle through the Org gates, and started questing in STV. We ran around smashing things for about an hour and a half and dinged twice, which, for us, isn't that great. After logging off I did a mental post-mortum. I realy liked the synergy between Improved Charge and Tactical Mastery, but even with all that instant rage and burst it doesn't really compare to the overall superior dps I get from duel-weild Fury. Which is what I switched to yesterday when we went questing. Matt, that's what I call Healdizzle, even noticed the difference right off the bat, and he's a bit dense.

I'm sure that we will hit 50 today, 55 if we really push it. I'm just hopeing that a lot of the quests for Western Plaugelands are availible, because if they are we will rip and tear our way through the 50's in no time. 60 here we come!! Shake and Bake, baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment