Saturday, February 21, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again

And, we're back! Back in HFP, back to gaining over 100k xp per hour (unrestesd tyvm), and back with 300+ herbing under my belt. Oh yeah, sexy man. That's me.

As I predicted, Firebloom was a bit of a cockblock. Thank God for Purple Lotus, that's what really helped me get through Tanaris and into Feralas where I found a plethara of Sungrass. After that it was a quick trip to Felwood and the skill points just rolled in. I'd say it took me a good 2 hours of running around to go from 209 to 300, but in the big scheme of things that's a blink of the eye, so I'll take that and put a mark under the 'W' collumn.

Back in Hellfire I picked up right where I left off. At the end of the night I had hit 63 and I'm up to 44/90 quests complete for the zone, so I know I'm going to hit 64, and maybe even 65, before I start questing in Zangarmarsh.

Matt, on the other hand, has just left me behind. So much for 'dedicated questing buddy', but it's all good, I totally understand what's driving him. In the end, though, I think I'm a better leveler, so we will have to see how this leveling race of ours goes. =)

Plan for tonight: Be done with both Hellfire and Zangar before I go to bed! Yeeeeehaaaaww!

No comments:

Post a Comment